The Long Island Volunteer Center and The Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Center will host a blood drive and health fair to commemorate the September 11, 2001 anniversary on Monday, Sept. 10, from 2-8 p.m. at the .
The blood drive is in recognition of National Day of Service & Remembrance and will pay tribute to 9/11 victims and heroes.
Health Fair exhibits by:
· 1 in 9 The Long Island Breast Cancer Action Coalition
· American Red Cross
· Colette Coyne Melanoma Awareness Campaign
· Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
· Long Island Council on Alcoholism and Dependence
· Lupus Alliance of America
· Mental Health Association
· Millennium Sistahs
· National Association of Social Workers
· Tuesday’s Children
· Wounded Warrior Project