- Where: 80 Garfield St., Garden City
- When: Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What: Selling Nana's stuff - oodles of things!
- Where: 204 Westminster Rd., West Hempstead
When: Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What: Many items ... something for everyone
- Where: 575 7th Ave., New Hyde Park
When: Saturday, 9 a.m.
- What: Men's and Ladies shirts, women's boots and shoes, Barbie dolls, Beany-Babies, a HP printer, A car CD changer, perfume, collectibles and more
- Where: 226 James Street at Fenworth Blvd., Franklin Square
When: Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- What: Multi-family sale. No early birds please. IPad, wedding/ Sweet 16/anniversary party centerpieces $90 for 15. New items still in boxes, housewares, holiday decor, clothing and shoes for men, women and children, books, children's toys and more.
- Where: 633 Alton Rd., West Hempstead
- When: Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- What: Contents of home, old books, furniture, holiday decor, bric-a-brac, collector items for history buffs