Deregulation of these industries has allowed companies to perform in depth audits going back six years on telephone, gas, electric and water invoices for any group, business or organization. Money recovered is split 50/50 with the group and the audit company.
There is no cost to the customer to do the audit or obligation to change services or enroll in any programs. Clients and the money recovered include:
- Adelphi University - $225,000
- Winthrop-University Hospital - $384,000
- Suffolk County - $2,140,000
- NYC Board of Ed - $4,685,000
- West Point Military Academy - $480,000
For more info, contact chamber member John Appelt at 739-2691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Story submitted by the Garden City Chamber of Commerce