Barnes & Noble, Garden City
- Candidates must be a minimum of 16 years of age
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and feel comfortable utilizing computers
- Flexible with scheduling work days and hours.
Pharmacy Input Technician
Lifemed Pharmacy, Inwood
- Knowledge of medical terminology and drug names
- QS1 and Docutrack experience preferred
CVS Caremark, Far Rockaway
- Deductive reasoning ability, advanced analytical skills and computer skills.
- Advanced communication skills, leadership and supervision skills
- Capable of performing scheduling, control and planning and influencing skills.
- Requires an ability to deal with people, work precisely and possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including 1st and 2nd shifts, and early morning and/or overnight shifts at some locations for merchandise deliveries. Schedule adjustments are made according to store needs and operating hours.
WESTMED Medical Group, Hewlett
- Medical Technician degree or equivalent certification as a Lab Technologist under C.L.I.A
- Experience in Chemistry, Hematology, and Urinalysis
- Phlebotomy experience is required
- Willingness to work varied hours
- Knowledge of Blood Bank Gel technology a plus
Residential/Commercial Service Plumber
- 2-5 years experience
- Must be willing to submit to drug test and background check
- Must have an insurable driving record
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must have a good additude
Citi, Long Beach
- High school diploma
- GED or equivalent relevant experience (12 months cumulative work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility) required.
- Open, animated nature, client service orientation and desire to help customers is required
- Retail/sales experience preferred
- Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Market Research Analyst
Access Staffing, LLC, Garden City
- Minimum 2 years financial institutions research experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of cultural and business practices in India and US.
- MBA Finance or Business Management from an accredited university
- Certification or License relating to Financial Markets from a Stock Exchange / Financial Regulatory Organization helpful.
- Fluent in English, written & verbal.
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint.