Why your local frame shop is clearly your better choice:
You will be dealing with a professional, experienced, caring, patient, educated and qualified craftsman.
You will get much more for your money! A local shop will provide you with marvelous art and framing solutions that you've dreamed about, and do it at a price that is often far less than the chain store's misleading "discounted price."
Your local picture framer has product knowledge and skills that the part time employees of chain store do not. We regularly educate ourselves in an effort to stay up to date on the latest information, techniques, materials, and design trends. Offer far more selections and options.
- Your hometown professional picture framer is an artist, a craftsman, businessman and a great designer. Striving to make you happy not to make a manager's sales quota. Its a livelihood, not just a job.
- Local shops are certified by the Professional Picture Framer's Association (PPFA) not some far-away boardroom in a corporate office.
- Shopping local supports our local: artists, arts organizations, schools, teams and countless other local programs with donations.
- Why waste expensive gas? Your time. The hassle of mall parking? Local shops are a far more earth friendly option, far more pleasant/productive; far more rewarding.
- When you shop locally most of the money you spend stays in your community rather than being sent off to corporate CEOs and shareholders.
If anything should not go to your satisfaction, you know a local shop is going go the distance to make it right and make you happy. After all, they are your neighbors too!