Here are the Five Things You Need to Know for July 13:
1. Dignity Act: Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed New York's first cyberbullying legislation, the Dignity for All Students Act, into law Monday. Garden City Superintendent of Schools Dr. Robert Feirsen said the district has made addressing cyberbullying a top priority since the 2010-2011 school year. Find out what the district did to comply with the act this morning on Patch.
2. Crime Blotter: More than $1,000 in over-the-counter medications were stolen from CVS Pharmacy. Find out what other crimes were committed in Garden City when our weekly Crime Blotter goes live this morning.
3. Village Peds: Village Pediatrics has moved to a new and much roomier location across the street on Franklin Avenue to better serve local children and their busy parents. Find out where they are located here.
4. House Hunt: Check out who's holding open houses this weekend in Garden City when our weekly House Hunt column goes live later today on Patch.
5. Facebook: Like Garden City Patch on Facebook to receive instant updates on breaking news and what is happening around the village! We are currently at 723 "likes." With your help let's make that 733 "likes" by today's end!