The Top Five Things You Should Know Sept. 17:
1. NFL Pride: Share your gameday photos with Patch! Upload your fan photos here.
2. Rosh Hashanah: The Garden City Jewish Center is continuing its Rosh Hashanah celebration today. Here is the schedule of services.
3. Exercise Classes for Seniors: A co-ed exercise class is being offered on Mondays and Fridays, 9:30-10:30 a.m., at the Ethical Humanist Society of Long Island. Find more details here.
4. Golfing for a Cause: Enjoy a day of golf to benefit the Garden City Centennial's student scholarship fund. Registration/Brunch/Lunch kicks off at 11 a.m. Shotgun Tee-off is at 12:30 p.m. Click here for more details.
5. Soda Ban: Should the NYC soda ban come to Nassau? Weigh in here.