The Long Island Volunteer Center and The Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Cente are hosting a blood drive and health fair to commemorate the September 11th anniversary.
The drive will take place at the Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Center Monday, Sept. 10, from 2 to 8 p.m.
The blood drive is in recognition of National Day of Service & Remembrance and will pay tribute to 9/11 victims and heroes.
Health Fair exhibits by
· 1 in 9 The Long Island Breast Cancer Action Coalition
· American Red Cross
· Colette Coyne Melanoma Awareness Campaign
· Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
· Long Island Council on Alcoholism and Dependence
· Lupus Alliance of America
· Mental Health Association
· Millennium Sistahs
· National Association of Social Workers
· Tuesday’s Children
· Wounded Warrior Project