Posted on Tuesday, November 6th at 8:45 pm
The School will be open for a normal, full-day of school TOMORROW, Wednesday, November 7th. Please note the following:
1) At this time, limited phone service is available. The School only
has two phone lines up and running: They are (516) 742-3434 or (516)
742-3449. Please only call the
school for essential needs. These two phone lines will be answered
between 8am and 6pm during the school day. Messages left on these lines
will be answered as quickly as possible. Also, we cannot transfer your
call to any extension. For up to the minute information, please visit www.waldorfgarden.org
2) If your child will have a different travel routine, please call the
school as early as you can tomorrow morning. Do not email the school.
Also, due to current gasoline shortages, we encourage families to
3) If your family simply cannot get to
school due to the difficult travel conditions in certain areas of Long
Island, we understand your situation. Again, please contact the School
tomorrow morning to inform us about your situation.
4) Food will be served in our school cafeteria tomorrow.
5) As the building may be a bit cold, we suggest children wear multiple layers.
We greatly appreciate your patience during these very difficult times
and we hope you and your family are safe and well. Remember, as always,
for up-the-minute information, please visit www.waldorfgarden.org
. Thank you.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now