.

CO Incident Evacuates Home on Garden Street

Emergency crews detected high levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

Village firefighters and police responded to a carbon monoxide incident on Garden Street early Tuesday morning. (Credit: Lou Minutoli, firstonscenephotos.com)
Village firefighters and police responded to a carbon monoxide incident on Garden Street early Tuesday morning. (Credit: Lou Minutoli, firstonscenephotos.com)
Village firefighters and police responded to a carbon monoxide incident on Garden Street early Tuesday morning.

Emergency crews detected high levels of the deadly gas in the home between College Place and Tremont Street.

Five residents of the home were evacuated to safety while firefighters searched for the source and vented the home.

Ambulances from Nassau County and the Mineola Ambulance Corp were on the scene.

Story by Lou Minutoli

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »